First of all, let me apologize for not posting in oh…forever. Work got hectic and my child got mobile and I started existing in survival mode.
Here are some things you need to know.
- E will be TWO years old next month.
- She is starting to potty train, but is still exclusively in cloth.
- She is expecting a little brother or sister in about two weeks!
That said…here are some things you can expect in the next few weeks:
- More posts! I’ll be on maternity leave, and E will still be in daycare, so I’ll have more time to post!
- Adventures in diapering a brand new newborn. (This will be an adventure for me too, since I didn’t start with E til around 2 months).
- More Rear Views, both commercially available and WAHMs that we’re loving.
If there’s anything you can think of that you’d like me to post about, leave a comment and I’ll do my best to accommodate.
Thanks to those of you that have hung around. Hi to those of you that have joined, and probably thought this blog had gone dormant. Hopefully I’ll be back between now and when Squish arrives for some other helpful posts.