Hi, I’m Jenni, and I’m addicted to cloth diapering.
Whew. Glad I finally got that off my chest.
This blog is intended to be a window into my personal journey of cloth…not a how to, because I am by no means an expert. I’m still figuring out what I like and what I don’t, what works best, and what I can do without.
Here are a few things that you should know:
- My daughter, E, is 8 months old
- We’ve been in cloth since she was 2 months old
- I love to try new diapers
- I work full time outside of the home
- Cloth diapering is a crazy hobby that blind-sided me…I mean, it’s a poop catcher for Pete’s sake
I am planning to use this blog as a place to review products I’ve used, and techniques I’ve tried. Join me on this journey, won’t you? Feel free to comment with any feedback or suggestions.
Nothing I write here is being compensated in any way. In fact, none of these companies know anything about this…I’m just doing it mostly to keep track of my own thoughts, and for a few friends who are interested in cloth, but not quite ready to take the plunge. I’m hoping to help take some fear away from them, and maybe, just maybe
help them take the leap push them over the edge – and join me on the dark side.